Monday, August 13, 2012

The voice of a child

You said I was creating a mess,
Actually I was learning to feed myself.
You said I was wasting your time,
Actually I was learning to wear my shoes.

You said I was trying your limits,
Actually I was trying to tell you I need to sleep.
You said I was slow and incapable,
Actually I was not given any chance to prove my worth.

You said there's no point in reading to me as I am still too young for it,
Actually I will be your no. 1 fan no matter how inexperienced you are in storytelling.
You said that I am misbehaving because I was smearing the juice on the table,
Actually I was doing hand painting and exploration.

You said I was making way too much noise,
Actually I was just imitating you.
You said I was wrong to hit others,
Actually I was just imitating you.

You said I am stubborn and rebellious,
Actually I am just determined to
Accomplish my task.
You said I am too young to learn,
Actually My brain is developing faster than yours.

Brain development is the fastest from 0-3 years old and every child ought to be given a chance to learn.

Never underestimate your child's ability to learn. Your child is a Reflection of you and his or her level of capability depends on how much you believe in him or her.

Inspiring Yummy Mummies
PoshPearl

No comments:

Post a Comment