Monday, August 6, 2012

Recipes for children


All mothers want the best for their children and food and nutrition is fundamental. Starting from infancy, breastfeeding takes centre stage and eventually our babies start to explore the world and realizes that food can co-exist in their dictionary too. I am sad to say that Trinity had her fair share of baby jar food when she was young and her meals were mainly home cooked by my mum. However, now that I am cooking daily, I make it up to Trinity by preparing breakfast bentos and lunch specially for her apart from the dinner that we share. Tiffany of course have the privilege of eating home cooked food by me and I would like to try as much as possible to stay away from jar food.
Although, there is nothing wrong with jar food, I would, however, like to present to you the concept of fresh fine dining options for children. My about-to-turn 3 years old Trinity and 5 months old Tiffany enjoy their meal times with a variety of colorful ingredients in attractive presentation and I hope your little ones would too!

Inspiring Yummy Mummies,
PoshPearl

No comments:

Post a Comment