Monday, August 13, 2012

The big sister

On the day we found out we were expecting Tiffany at 19 weeks ...

Everytime when we have shopping trips with Trini and we look at children's clothes, Trini will tell us if it is nice or not. But today, after we know that we r expecting Tiffany and was looking at baby clothes, we picked up a piece of clothing and the first words that Trini said wasn't "nice" or "not nice." instead, she said? "For me?"

At that moment, it dawned on me that Trini has a revelation that Tiffany is joining our family and from now on, Trini will be considering about things, whether it Is for Tiffany or herself.

There is this indescribable feeling that I have towards my 2 year old daughter. I'm so touched and amazed at her level of wisdom and understanding.

I feel that Tiffany is so blessed to have an awesome and gracious sister named Trinity and this journey of sisterhood covenant will only get closer and sweeter.

Inspiring yummy mummies
PoshPearl

No comments:

Post a Comment