Thursday, August 30, 2012

Review: Yonanas ice cream maker

Wouldn't it be nice to have Ice cream with absolutely no trace of cream and sugar yet still taste creamy and luxurious?
Well, my dream came true when I got the yonanas ice cream maker!
At just SGD$118, this maker can make very smooth and creamy ice cream just by grinding frozen fruits!
All you have to do is to peel the skin of your favorite fruits and freeze them for at least 24 hours. Then, as and when you want it, you can pop and grind them into the maker and get ice cream
immediately! It is not only easy to use, it is also easy to wash and clean. Just wash the five parts with soapy water.

After getting the yummy ice cream
I like to mix in my own toppings to control the level of sweetness and crunchiness and freeze the ice cream in an air tight container. In that way My family will be able to eat guilt free ice cream anytime!

Inspiring yummy mummies
PoshPearl

No comments:

Post a Comment