Monday, August 6, 2012

Introduction of PoshPearl Culinary Luxuries

Intro of PoshPearl culinary luxuries

Believe it or not, I was never enthusiastic to cook! I used to only rely on instant sauces and cooked only once every 3-6 months! I also spent lots of money dining out at restaurants, as I am a foodie.
I live to eat and would travel around
Singapore to eat.
However, I joined Munch Ministry and was inspired by many women who cook daily despite our hectic lifestyle and multiple roles that we play daily as mothers, career women, wives, girlfriends, daughter in laws and the list goes on!
Hence, I was motivated to try cooking and started with sauce kits, moving on to learning from YouTube to currently creating my own recipes which are simple yet tastefully done, which I give thanks to Jesus for the accelerated self taught culinary journey!
I enjoy traveling around Singapore and Johor Bahru to get my ingredients and like to keep my recipes as authentic as possible. I enjoy cooking Japanese, Thai,
Western and Chinese food which my family and loved ones give two thumbs up for! With my two darling daughters, I also tweak my recipes to suit them as well as creating recipes for toddler friendly bentos and food suitable for infants. When using products I will also do reviews as I understand how frustrating it is to use something that is not practical or not tasty!
With simple tips, recipes and reviews, I hope to inspire you to try cooking
for your loved ones. You no longer need to spend time queuing at restaurants, spending lots of money eating out and eat food with too many unnecessary seasoning.
With PoshPearl Culinary Luxuries, fine dining begins at home.

Inspiring Yummy Mummies,
PoshPearl

No comments:

Post a Comment