Muah Chee is a local Pasar Malam favorite. It's Chinese version of the Japanese Mochi. Chewy and fragrant, my family loves it!
This recipe requires happycall double pan.
Recipe modified from Mamabliss YouTube
2 cups glutinous flour
1 1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup Finely grounded peanuts
2 tablespoon Fine sugar
1. Mix peanuts and sugar and set aside.
2. Mix flour and water into a water paste till smooth.
3. Heat happycall on low heat.
4. Add oil, heat for 30 seconds.
5. Add 1/2 of the mixture into happycall.
6. Close lid for 30 seconds.
7. Open lid. Fold the piece of dough into a long lump.
8. Close lid and flip.
9. Open lid and transfer dough onto the peanut mixture.
10. Use scissors to cut into small
pieces and coat with peanut mixture.
11. Enjoy while it's hot!
Inspiring yummy mummies