I simply love Yonanas ice cream maker and decided to do an ice cream pie for my daughter's actual birthday home party!
My guests love it, with some having second servings!
It's my own recipe and I hope you will like it!
Banana, mango and yogurt ice cream pie
500g processed into sand like texture Digestive biscuits
200g melted unsalted butter
2 bunches of frozen and peeled ripe Dole bananas
1 litre non fat peach and mango yogurt pre frozen into ice cubes set in silicon trays to easy removal
300g 55% dark chocolate chips
200g whole walnuts
1 can sliced peaches
1. Use a spring form pie Tin or one with removable base and grease your tin.
2. Pour in processed biscuits and mix in melted butter a little at a time until all biscuits are coated with butter.
3. Press firmly with a glass bottle to compress the biscuits to form the pie base.
4. Set in the freezer for 15 minutes.
5. Use Yonanas ice cream maker and process all frozen bananas in 1 bowl and frozen yogurt in another.
6. Remove pie base from freezer and spread banana mixture to fill half of the pie tin.
7. Spread walnuts and chocolate chips.
8. Spread frozen yogurt.
9. Decorate with sliced peaches, Starting from the circumference and moving towards the centre. Use longans to fill the spaces.
10. Freeze for at least 5 hours or until set.
11. Defrost for at least 10 minutes before slicing!!! Enjoy!