Thursday, July 11, 2013

Easy and quick! Rosemary roasted cashew nuts recipe

So my mum handed me a kg of cashew nuts and asked me to roast it. I searched through the net and found many tedious recipes which make me feel like going to the supermarket to buy a pack for her instead or to just eat it au natural. However, I decided to try a portion as a cheat's sample to see if roasting at 190 degree Celsius with rosemary will do the trick and viola, it did! Yeah! 10 mins of roasting and you get the heavenly aroma of rosemary and roasted cashew nuts and it was so good like that, we didnt even needed to add any salt! Of course you could add salt and sugar if you prefer so here goes:

Ingredients:
Raw natural Cashew nuts
Rosemary

1. Preheat oven at 190 degree Celsius.
2. Place cashew nuts onto baking sheet, making sure there is no overlapping.
3. Sprinkle rosemary lavishly over the nuts.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Let it cool completely then enjoy!
(you may wish to add sea salt or brown sugar to it)

Inspiring Yummy Mummies
PoshPearl




No comments:

Post a Comment