Friday, December 28, 2012

Review: Prima nonya curry paste, fragrance that fills the kitchen!

So we had not much time to cook and was really hungry. My mum bought some crayfish earlier on and so I decided to put my Prima curry paste to use. The result was an aromatic and yummy dish that got my mum saying wow, I can smell the fragrance from the living room! Moreover it is really easy to use! Just need water and coconut cream plus meat or vegetables! For Spiciness level I will give it a 3/5 but for fragrance level 5/5! Taste would be 4/5! We really love the taste of the curry and will definitely buy it again to spice up any dishes!

Crayfish nonya curry
Ingredients:
Crayfish, washed clean and prepared, cut in the middle on the underside
Prima nonya paste
220ml water
200ml coconut cream ( I added more to make the curry sweeter and creamier)
1. Add water to curry paste, stir evenly tin the wok and bring to a boil.
2. Add crayfish, coat it with curry and cool over high fire, covering wok.
3. When crayfish has changed color, add coconut cream.
4. Once cooked to desired consistency, it's ready!
5. Serve with rice or spaghetti.

Inspiring Yummy Mummies
PoshPearl

No comments:

Post a Comment